Stairmaster SM5 Stepmill
$150.00 / month
Out of stock
If you’d like to make our equipment a permanent staple in your home gym, consider purchasing it!
$3,500.00Add to cart
- 30 years of proven performance
- Tough and reliable core mechanics
- Telemetry HR
- Easily transported via front wheels
- CPAT, WFI StepMill® Fitness Tests
- Broad oval handrails that provide more comfortable hand support.
- Dual over-sized water bottle holders near console that allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
- Deeper step surface (9”) with durable and rust free polypropylene construction.
- Ergo-bar hand grip that provide alternative hand positions.
- Injection-molded plastic shrouding with lighter, modern color scheme.
- Step-up assist allowing easier access to mount or dismount the machine.
- Workouts: The new Landmark Challenge Program where users climb well known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Along with the Landmark Challenge, standard console programs that are familiar standards on previous generation StepMills are included.
- Heart Rate: Wireless
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test, CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI StepMill® Test
- Drive System: Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
|Boxed Dimensions||58.7 L x 31.9 W x 52 H in (149 L x 81 W x 132 H cm)|
|Built Dimensions||58 L x 34 W x 89 H in (147 L x 86 W x 226 H cm)|
|Requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet|
|*Please be aware the minimum body weight weight requirement to use this machine is 125lbs|
|Step rate||26 to 162 steps per minute|
|Power Requirements||Input Voltage 110 Volts (220 Volts)|
|User Capacity||350 lbs|
|Display||Three new choices of displays. 1) 10” Touch Screen Console with integrated TV Tuner (TSE-1) and 2) 10” Touch Screen Console (TS-1) and 3) Backlit LCD Console (D-1).|
|Step Range||9” fixed step|
|Step Action||Revolving staircase with eight, 9” inch steps|
Mike Oreon https://ijrfpioqqerjw.com 123 –
Mike Oreon https://ijrfpioqqerjw.com 123