Star Trac E-TRX Treadmill Purchase
If you’re new to a fitness routine or are unsure if our equipment will be a good addition, consider our renting option!
- Sturdy hourglass handrail’s unique shape improves form and function.
- Centered dual-adjustable personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
- 20% Max Elevation.
- Soft Trac triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption.
- Running surface: 60″ l x 21.5″ w (157.5 x 55 cm)
- Step-up height: 10” (25.5 cm)
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Suspension: Soft Trac triple cell neoprene rubber, Deck System: Reversible 1” (2.5 cm) composite fiberboard, waxing not required
- Rollers: 3.5” (9 cm) sealed bearings
- Incline range: 0 to 20% in 0.5% increments
- Speed range: 0.5 to 12.5 mph (may go up to 15 mph) in 0.1 mph (0.1 km/h) increments
- HR monitoring: Polar Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
- Display: Intuitive, tactile response keypad with LED technology
- Readouts: 20-character message window; Dedicated: Speed and incline, time elapsed, calories, distance, course profile, heart rate; Scrolling: Time remaining, vertical distance traveled, laps completed, pace (min/mile or km), calories/hour, 1/4-mile motivational track
- Programs: 12 programs including Dynamic Heart Rate Control, Constant Heart Control, Fitness Test (Modified Balke Ware), Firefighter Test (Modified Gerkin Protocol), ARMY Protocol, USMC Protocol, USAF Protocol and NAVY Protocol
- Standard features: Hot Bar controls, personal cooling fans, wrap-around Aero Bar, dedicated heart rate display, safety lockout control, FitLinxx certified
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Weight: 425 lbs (193 kg)
- Dimensions: 85″ L x 36″ W x 63” H (215 x 91.5 x 160 cm)