Fairfield Gym Purchase
If you’re new to a fitness routine or are unsure if our equipment will be a good addition, consider our renting option!
Studio Fairfield Home Gym System offers a total body workout from one compact machine. The Studio 1860 is designed to be versatile, dependable, and durable. There are numerous features when it comes to this all in one machine to get a maximum workout of every muscle.
- The lat pull-down bar and chest press bar is an effective accessory to target both your chest and back muscles, the attachable straight bar gives the user versatility of working out their biceps, triceps, and abs all with one accessory.
- The Hudson 1860 Home Gym System also offers an attachable handle strap on each side to perform various exercises that will target your chest, biceps, triceps, back, and ab muscles.
- The low pulley bar located underneath the users seat gives the option for performing seated row exercises to effectively target your upper and middle back muscles.
- The large high density upholstered roller pads are attached to the cable system to give your leg muscles a full workout. There is also an optional add on leg press accessory which can be viewed by clicking here, to give your leg muscles a full option of workout exercises.
- Studio’s Home Gym System has a durable commercial style frame structure with high density composite dual transport wheels.
- The upholstery is double stitched, fitted premium grade vinyl that is built for exceptional longevity.
- Studio’s Home Gym System has 4 1/2″ heavy duty fiberglass nylon pulleys with premium sealed bearings.
- Studio’s Home Gym System has a single weight stack limit of 200 lbs. and the adjustable seating and accessories have spring loaded pull pins for quick and easy adjustments.
Studio’s Home Gym System is built to last, even under the most strenuous workout routines. Hudson’s Home Gym System features a durable rugged steel frame that is built to last over an extended period of time of intense usage.
Excellent source for a full body workout.
Hudson proven dynamics that provide an ultra smooth low impact workout.
A downloadable brochure, and owner’s manual from our company website.
- Dimensions: 75″ D x 76″ W x 83″ H
- Dimensions with add-on leg press: 106″ D x 76″ W x 83″ H