The PB Extreme Rower and Indoor Rowing provide a great full-body workout. According to Women’s Health Magazine, it can also be great for your mental health as well. If you’re new to rowing, here are some tips to help you get started. To wrap it up, we’ll go into more details about the PB Extreme Rower – one of the most durable and heavy-duty rowing machines on the market. With its robust build, the PB Extreme Rower is perfect for anyone looking for an intense rowing experience. Let’s get started!
Indoor Rowing Safety Tips & Using Proper Technique
It is extremely easy to injure yourself while using a rowing machine. Much more so than with other forms of exercise. Be sure to follow these five safety tips and use proper technique to make sure you get the most from your workouts for years to come:
Start With A Proper Warmup – Rowing places an extreme amount of strain on your lower back, hamstrings, and glutes because it is a full-body exercise. A proper warmup will prepare your body for the workout and help avoid injuries.
Start With An Appropriate Intensity – It is important to start with low intensity and slowly work your way up to a higher intensity over time. Rowing on an incline or at high speeds can pose serious injury risks if you do not exercise caution and work your way up slowly.
Stretching – Rowing, like any other sport or form of exercise, can create tightness in muscles and joints. Especially if you neglect to warm up, cool down, or stretch. Stretching is an essential part of your workout that can help reduce the incidence of injury.
Gear Up – Using the proper technique and intensity is important, but without properly outfitting yourself you can still put yourself at a high risk of injury.
Always wear proper footwear – Use a good grip and make sure you have a rower with a solid construction like the PB Extreme Rower to make your workouts much safer.
Take Frequent Breaks – Indoor rowing is incredibly challenging and can place a great deal of stress on your body. Make sure to take frequent breaks, ideally one every 5-10 minutes or so. If you find that your legs are fatigued after just five minutes of rowing then it is time to take a break.
3 Rowing Workouts to Mix up Your Routine
If you’re looking for a new workout to add to your current routine, rowing is an excellent way to get in shape and have fun at the same time. Here are three workouts that you can do with a rowing machine to get in shape and have fun:
1) Cardio Rowing Workout – This is a good workout for beginners because it focuses on keeping you moving rather than adding extra resistance. Start at a steady pace for 30 seconds, increase the resistance level by one and continue rowing for another 30 seconds. Repeat this process until you reach a high resistance setting and a high level of intensity. Maintain this pace for 10 minutes and then take a one-minute break to cool down at an easy pace.
2) HIIT Rowing Workout – This is a much more intense workout than the cardio rowing routine above. Start at an easy pace and maintain this pace over the course of five minutes. Next, increase your resistance and rowing intensity and row for 30 seconds. Maintain this intensity for 30 seconds and then lower the intensity for 30 seconds. Repeat this process four times before taking a one-minute break.
3) Sprint Rowing Workout – If you’re looking to get your heart rate up quickly, this is the perfect routine. Start off at an easy pace and maintain this over the course of six minutes. Next, increase your resistance and rowing intensity and row for 60 seconds. Maintain this intensity for 30 seconds and then lower the intensity for 30 seconds. Repeat this process four times before taking a one-minute break.
Rowing For Weight Loss – 3 Ways To Row Faster To Burn More Calories
If you’re looking for a great workout to get in shape and burn calories quickly, rowing is an excellent option. Rowing is a great workout for weight loss because it can burn up to 800 calories in just 30 minutes. Here are three ways you can row faster, increasing the intensity of your workout and burn even more calories.
1) Take shorter strokes – You can take shorter, faster strokes to increase the intensity of your workout and burn more calories.
2) Row in the center of the rower – When you place your feet on either side of the rower, you are pulling at an angle. Instead, place your feet in the center of the rower so you are pulling straight back towards you. This will help you take shorter strokes and increase the intensity of your workout.
3) Change your technique – You don’t have to only focus on rowing with the handle. To increase the intensity, row with your arms and legs. This will also help you to change the muscle groups that you work out in a single session.
Why The PB Extreme Rower Might Just Be The Perfect Indoor Rowing Machine?
There are plenty of indoor rowing machines in gyms around the world. This proves that this this is an effective and fun exercise that many people enjoy. You might already own a rowing machine at home. Or if you could be looking for another piece of fitness equipment to add to your collection. Either way, The PB Extreme Rower might just be the perfect rowing machine for you.
Here are some of the top features you’ll be able to enjoy if you choose a PB Extreme Rower as your next rowing machine:
1) Easy to move and store – This rowing machine can be quickly folded, just like a road bike. The handlebars and footrests can be detached from the mainframe. This allows you to easily take it anywhere in your home. You can store this in a corner of your room or even in a closet when you’re not using it.
2) Rugged Build – The PB Extreme Rower is made from a solid steel frame and built with thick and durable rubber handles. This rowing machine is designed to be used by up to 500 lbs which is more than enough for any user.
3) LCD display – The PB Extreme Rower comes with a built-in C2 console that allows you to monitor your workout. The C2 console comes with an adjustable display that can be folded up when not in use. It also works even when you’re not using the machine, meaning you can leave it plugged in at all times.
4) Extremely Comfortable – When working out, you don’t want to be distracted with uncomfortable components. The seat on the PB Extreme Rower is ergonomically shaped and made with a thick foam material that allows you to sit comfortably during your workout.
All in all, the PB Extreme Rower is a great piece of equipment for your home. It’s not only the perfect way to stay fit in your own home but also a fun and engaging way to exercise.
Carter’s Home Gym Is Here To Help With Your Rowing Plan
Carter’s Home Gym is here to help you get started with rowing. We have the equipment, knowledge, and expertise needed to provide an excellent full-body workout. If you’re looking for a new rower or if it has been a while since you’ve used one, we offer easy home gym rental options to help you get started. We offer delivery and set-up so you can just start rowing. As always, contact us anytime with questions about training or any other fitness equipment for your home.
Carter’s Home gym, from Long Island NY, designs and provides custom gyms for homes and businesses. They specialize in building custom fitness centers for Home Gyms, Hotels, Universities, Travel Teams, Airbnb’s, Senior Centers, and Commercial Spaces.